Monday 12 March 2012

FIRST FOOD TECH BLOG

Hi everyone!
This is my first blog to pupils and staff at QMGS. My hope is that you will log on regularly to this blog to see what we are up to in the Food Tech Department: to find recipes, read up to date articles on food and healthy eating, quizzes to try, funny anecdotes from my lessons etc. Some of this stuff will be in the shared area too, under Food Tech.
I am totally new to blogging, so bear with me whilst I navigate everything under the excellent tutelage of Mr Paul Scandrett, IT wizard and mentor (also a promising pupil in my staff cooking sessions!)
Hope you like the blog name - bon appetweet, thought up by my daughter Samantha (an ex-pupil of the school, and a cleverclogs like her Mom). A close runner up in a long list of suggestions was CHATATOUILLE but I finally went for the former.
Watch this space.  Nothing else to find yet, I am just learning how to write a basic blog.
Keep cooking!!!
Mrs P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment